Welcome to the Panmure Island Lighthouse
The Panmure Island Lighthouse, known officially as the Panmure Head Lighthouse, is the oldest wooden lighthouse in PEI. The lighthouse was built at the southwest extremity of Cardigan Bay in 1853 to guide ships into Georgetown Harbour, and the Montague, Brudenell and Cardigan Rivers.
Status: Active Operating Light
Open to the public: June 15th to Oct. 15th, each year
Hours: 7 days a week, 10am – 6pm daily
GPS Coordinates: 46 08 39.2 N 62 27
Light and Flash Pattern: White flash, 4s Eclipse